I can't believe its December already! Thanksgiving was great with my family, but I missed all my girls! Gratefully Dad and Alex stepped in to go Black Friday shopping with me - thankfully we got what we needed without resorting to violence.
I can't wait until we are all together for Christmas! It is going to be so fun and a tad bit crowded, but luckily its warm enough to get out of the house, so don't forget your tennis shoes! (Chelsea) Also I'm thinking we should have some pictures taken by my photographer friend - so should we have a theme? Jeans & ??? or each family choose their own? Open for options! I figure it will be almost 3 years before we have this opportunity to again. I LOVE MY FAMILY! You are all so amazing!
Grandma and I are headed to Rexburg next week for 3 College graduations! That's right April, James and Chelsea are all receiving Diplomas. Dad was planning on going, but it looks like he's getting bogged down at work!
Tis the season to be jolly - Merry Christmas!
A Little Lost
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment