CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Goals

My goal this year is to get my food storage in order. To always have a 3-month supply of what we normally eat and work on my long term storage rotation. I also need to get my 72-hour kits going again. I found this great site that has lots of helps, perhaps some of you could also use the information there. http://funwithfoodstorage.net/ New year - great time to set goals and get both spiritually and temporally prepared for the last days.

1 comments:

lori

Hi Vera!

Cute blog! We loved your Christmas letter and had fun reading about what everyone is up to. We miss the Jones fam here! Congrats to the graduates! Very impressive. I can't believe how big Richie, Jayden and Aaryn are getting! So cute. McKayla and I miss our fun buddies in nursery. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Tell everyone hi for us!

Lori Jacobson

Post a Comment