Well we are still waiting for the white envelope. We are hoping for this weekend, but could possibly be next weekend if things didn't get in when expected. Alex went to Scout camp for a day to pick up Ken. He and Trevor and Spencer have been gone since Monday. It has been a very quiet week, or as quiet as it can be with a two year old. It is about to get much quieter as Selina and Bobby are moving into a rental home in a few days. Not much happening on the job front, but we are looking forward. We are hoping to enjoy the few weeks of summer we have by working on scouting, scouting, and scouting. Trevor is hoping to get an Eagle Project approved and finished while schools out, we'll see how that plays out. Selina is in school working on a Masters and I am slowly trudging along on a Bachelors. We are busy with family, school, and church callings. We had eighth grade promotion last week and next year I will have my last two kids in High School - time sure flies by.
We are anxiously awaiting for Chelsea to find out what sex her baby will be. Hoping for a girl, even though we love our little boys. We are also looking forward to seeing April and Melanie and boys the first part of July and then Chelsea as well at the Reid Reunion. Life is good and we are grateful for all we have - (well a new job would be nice).
A Little Lost
2 days ago

1 comments:
We'll be working on an eagle project paper submission all summer too. I guess I still have time to send in my guess. I think he'll go to South America!
Post a Comment