Well it's official, we are heading back to ELY. Yes, we can't believe it either. The boys are excited and ready to go now. We have to get Trevor's Eagle Project finished before we can go, and we are waiting on the supplies right now. Ken starts on Sep 21 and we hope to go a few weeks later if all goes well. We are grateful to have a job again and hope we can find suitable housing. We will miss our home and friends here in Arizona as well as the wonderful winters. How is it we endured summer and are now moving just in time to endure winter in Ely, we are missing the best parts this year.
6 comments:
Wow! We're really sad to see you go, but excited for your family.
Yay! We are excited. Especially because you will be so close when the baby comes. Zac is really happy that you are moving closer too! I know it will be crazy for a while. But just think, of all the places to move to Ely is the best one at this point. The boys have friends, you have friends, and Melanie is close, and really happy to have you go too. We are grateful for the blessing of a job! We love you!
Congratulations! I bet a whole ton of stress has just evaporated!
YEAH BABY!!! I'm so excited... I needed to hear some good news!! I can't wait!!
Wahoo!!!!! We are so excited to have the Jones Clan back!!!! We'll find you housing in 1st ward, no problem. :) Congrats on the new job!!! Yay!!!!
We're so happy for you guys, but so sad to see you go!! We're going to miss you guys.
Post a Comment