CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Blogger

I have struggled with the New Blogger layout, especially when you want to add an outside feature.  Things don't always turn out like I would like.  Anybody else having this problem?

I did find one thing that I liked today.  You can now add Tabs or Pages to your blog and you can use the copy and paste feature in postings.

To add Tabs
Go to Design - Posting - Edit Pages - new Page

And that's all there is to it.  The only thing is the extra pages are individual, can't have multiple posts.  But a great way to have access to info that stays there without taking up space on your main page.

Happy Blogging!  It seems like Facebook has taken over blogging - not as many posts as there use to be - what do you think?

3 comments:

garrynkim

Facebook can't hold a candle to blogging in my opinion. Instant gratification is a problem in our world. Blogging takes effort and you can see the fruits of your labors forever if you turn it into a book!! Only the strong and brave continue blogging;)

Katelyn

i must not have the new layout yet... but i do still have problems uploading photos.

Selina Bennett

Yes, it seems facebook has taken over blogging. I like blog posts because I can write longer posts and the pictures look nice because I have a cool background.

Post a Comment