CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slacking Again

Life has been busy as I have been trying to keep up on working and school work.  April was filled with attending track meets and keeping up with family.


Trevor attended Prom with Miranda Herder at the end of April.  The theme was red carpet and they had an enjoyable time with each other and socializing with friends.

Also at the end of April Melanie and I attended Women's Conference at BYU.  We had a wonderful time and received lots of motivation to do better.  Many women from all over attend.



Melanie and I made a few service projects such as crocheted burp clothes, felt flowers, and autism caterpillars.  These are used by autism kids as they like to feel weight on them.



The weather was not very cooperative and it snowed most of June with a few beautiful days.  We are looking forward to more warmth in May.  We are looking forward to visits from Selina  and Chelsea in May. 

By the way Alex has less than 100 days to go before he returns!  I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment