I have tried many times to have a garden and have had very little success. Other people talk about the loads of zucchini they get and I get a few tomatoes and that's it. We have a very small plot of ground in our subdivision - ie: small backyard - but I was determined to give it another shot. Mind you I tried in Ely where the ground is fairly fertile, but the growing season is very small and my plants did almost nothing where my neighbor Cammie's would be 5 feet tall. Well my garden has not grown to great heights, but we have received some produce and have also enjoyed others produce. We have gotten quite a few tomatoes, summer squash, zucchini, and a pepper or two. We also have a lemon tree that has a lot of lemons on it (great for only the 2nd year) - Thanks to all the bees we have had in our yard. Just had to share my last zucchini pick - the biggest I have ever gotten!!
A Little Lost
2 days ago

1 comments:
Wow thats really good. I wish I could grow a garden. Maybe we will when we buy our first home.
Post a Comment