Kamry Renae Bennett arrived on February 2 after a long induction. In the end it went quickly and Selina did very well. She was born at 6lb 6oz and 20 inches long. She is just adorable in pink and is a very good baby. She sleeps alot and is quite content. Richie wasn't too sure about her but really liked to look at her, just not to touch her. It took a few days to convince him to hold her a little so we could get a picture. Grandma is back home now to take care of the boys, but misses Richie, Kamry, Selina, and Bobby. We had a busy week and everyone was amazed that Selina and Baby were at church on sunday. Like mother, like daughter I guess.



Proud Big Brother
First Day At Church




Proud Big Brother
First Day At Church
Richie and I had a great time reconnecting and had a great adventure on Wednesday climbing Poston Butte mountain. Trevor did is Eagle Project here and I wanted to see if they had finished the sign that goes on the top of the mountain, so Richie and I set out for the top unplanned as you can see by Richie's shoes. About half way up, he wanted to turn around, but I urged him on. He decided he had to stop every few feet-pick up a rock-and toss it. It took awhile to get to the top, and then no sign. Richie wasn't sure it was such a great experience. If we talked about it he would get sad, and insinuate Grandma made him go all the way to the top. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Making it to the top!






2 comments:
What a precious baby! Looks like you enjoyed your trip.
Congrats on that new grandbaby! So glad you finally got a pink one!
Post a Comment