CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It seems the older I get the harder it is to remember things and the more things I have to remember. One of these is birthdays of my kids, spouses, grandchildren, extended family, friends, etc. I use to just keep it all in my brain, but now that doesn't seem good enough. So I created a Birthday/Anniversary Calendar to help me remember. I still have more names and dates to add, when I find some more hearts, but until then, this will help me keep on track.


I have been enjoying my calling as primary chorister. It has been a long time since I have spent so much time preparing for a primary calling. I'm enjoying making posters, games, and being creative with teaching songs. My goal is to figure out how to get the boys to sing. This is about the 7th time I've had this calling, but the last few times have been very short term. You would think by now I would have it together. I'm grateful for all the blogs I've found, that help spur my ideas (see the side of my blog for some of these if you are interested).
I am also keeping busy with Independent Study Classes through BYU. They keep me very busy. I just took my first College Algebra test and received at 95%, I am very excited about that as I haven't had a math class for about 30 years and this is a pre-calculus class and I basically started from scratch except knowing my times tables and other basic items.
Alex is doing well in Texas and will reach his 1/4 mark in a few days. It's hard to believe he's been out that long, and yet I miss him so much.
Trevor just finished a great season with the JV Basketball team. He ended up being one of the lead scorers for the team, and always put forth his best effort.
Spencer just finished his first play "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" where he had a minor, but essential part.
Both Trevor and Spencer are looking forward to an exciting Track Season that starts practices this week.
Ken is busy as the Young Men's President and work, and of course keeping up with BYU Basketball.
Well March is just around the corner and spring will be here soon. So on to more adventures, challenges, and the joys of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment